Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.
Building website without SEO is like building a road without direction
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via “organic” or unpaid search results. This process includes analyzing and optimizing the architecture and navigation of your website, the underlying code, content relevancy, and inbound and outbound links. ?The goal is to make search engines find your website, scan it, index it, and serve it to visitors who are searching for the information you’re offering.
Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing process, not a one-time set-and-forget deal, and it requires ongoing analysis and updates of your website content, code, and architecture.
Tired of being overlooked by Google and the other search engines?
A solid SEO strategy combines technical optimisation, content optimisation, and authority optimisation. At Adwise, we ensure your website ranks well in the SERPs and drives traffic to your website.
In order to deliver the perfect solution – one that meets your specific goals – we take the time to really understand your website, business, and industry, as well as your SEO and social requirements. We do this by undertaking an extensive audit, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
Technical SEO is a big part of what we do. Before you invest in any marketing activities it’s important to ensure that your website is technically geared toward SEO best practice to avoid penalties and compromise your marketing efforts.
Adwise Search Engine Optimization (SEO) packages include:
- A full website SEO audit for best practices.
- A keyword analysis performed on all live content pages of your website.
- The selection of one focus keyword/keyphrase per page, including the re-writing of content to include the selected focus keyword and keyphrases (if necessary), as well as the coding of page titles, page descriptions, page anchors, and image ALT tags.
- Development of an XML sitemap for Google and Bing.
- A link-building strategy to increase overall traffic and relevance of your website.
- Local SEO tactics, including Google My Business optimization, and relevant local directories.
- A quarterly review and update of your website to account for changes in SEO trends and search engine ranking.